Hemet Home Health Care has Registered Occupational Therapists who provide services which include:
- Initial and ongoing evaluations related to self-care abilities, upper body strength, mobility, daily living skills, adaptive equipment needs, and use of coordination, balance, and perceptual-motor abilities
- Energy conservation exercise
- Body mechanics improvement
- Self-care ability improvement
- Grooming and bathing skills improvement
- Splinting and muscle re-education and deformity correction and minimization
This service targets a person’s capacity to function in society and live independently. The help of occupational therapy gives a person a chance of overcoming seclusion because of a disability. To know more about this service, you can reach us at 951-766-9966.