Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Diabetic Clinicians, and Enterostomal Nurses provide services which include:
- Initial and ongoing health evaluations related to: acute and chronic illnesses, surgical procedures, body system dysfunctions and pain
- Medication management, including the administration of injections, intravenous therapy (IV), antibiotic therapy, oral medication supervision, monitoring and instructions.
- Wound, decubitus and ostomy care
- Diabetic management including education on diet, short and long term care needs, control and preventive measures with possible complications
- Catheter and tubing care which includes insertion, changing and irrigation of urinary catheter gastrostomy, jejunostomy, nasogastric tubes.
- Education on disease processes, diet, exercise, signs and symptoms, control and prevention or complications
- Pain management
- Laboratory specimen collection including blood urine sputum and wound culture.
- Diabetic Teaching Administration
- Insulin Administration
- Medication Management and Administration
- High-blood Pressure Monitoring
- IV Therapies
- Incontinent Assistance,Teaching & Supplies